This communication is an attempt to collect a debt by a debt
collector and all information obtained will be used for that purpose.
Schlee & Stillman, LLC
P.O. Box 2780
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Phone: 888-286-5001 Fax: 443-588-0417
Payments: Any payments made
through this site or its links are considered as voluntary payments. By
processing the payment for less than the full balance owed, our office is not
agreeing to a payment arrangement unless confirmed by telephone, e-mail or in
writing. Payments made shall be applied to your account. We are not agreeing
to suspend collection activity unless confirmed by telephone, email or in
writing. If sending a payoff please contact us to confirm your balance.
Disclosure: Nothing within
this site shall be considered to be legal advice, communications or
recommendations. Nothing within this site shall be considered as an offer to
settle any matter. You further understand that this office is hired by the
creditor to collect a debt. All communications are an attempt to collect a
debt by a debt collector and all information obtained will be used for that
information to process the payment is incomplete or inaccurate, or otherwise
barred or insufficient to allow posting – the firm will process payment(s)
made through this portal on the date specified by the user, or within
twenty-four business and/or banking hours thereafter.
NOTICE OF IMPORTANT RIGHTS
You have the right to make a written or oral request that telephone calls regarding your debt not be made to you at your place of employment. Any such oral request will be valid for only ten days unless you provide written confirmation of the request postmarked or delivered within seven days of such request. You may terminate this request by writing the debt collector.
By using this site, you understand and agree that your submission of personal data to create and submit payment transaction(s) or to conduct other business, is voluntary and that the user transmitting the data is of legal majority. Please read our Privacy Statement/Policy to become familiar with our information security practices regarding same.
What information do we collect?
• We collect information from you when you utilize our site (e.g. to fill out a form or make an online payment).
• When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or other non-public information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. For transparency, please be aware that your information may be shared with the creditor to the extent necessary for debt collection purposes.
• To assist in collecting debts
Your information, whether public or private, may be used for debt collection purposes. Schlee & Stillman, LLC. is a law firm. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. 1692e, Schlee & Stillman, LLC, is a debt collector.
How do we protect your information?
• We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, or submit your personal information.
• All supplied sensitive/non-public or private information is transmitted via (SSL) technology and then encrypted - to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
• We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
• We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 8-1-16.
You further agree and acknowledge that you have read all disclosures on this
IT IS IMPERATIVE FOR PROPER
POSTING THAT YOU INSERT YOUR FILE NUMBER INTO THE MEMO SECTION